The Wedding Cake is a very common cocktail that has two variations that are the essentially the same yet they're distinctly different. One uses white crème de cacao and milk while the other uses gin and cream. To further confuse things the drink is like the Daiquiri in the respect that the drink is either shaken and served on the rocks or it's blended. No matter which way you decide to serve it, it's a given that it will be one great drink for your wedding.
3/4 oz gin
34 oz Amaretto
1/4 oz orange juice
1/4 oz pineapple juice
1/4 oz cream
1 1/2 oz Amaretto
1/2 oz white crème de cacao
For Recipe 1:
1. Pour the gin, Amaretto, orange juice, pineapple juice and cream in a blender with ice.
2. Blend well.
3. Pour into a hurricane glass.
1. Pour the Amaretto, white crème de cacao and equal parts of milk and pineapple juice in a mixing glass filled with ice.
2. Place another glass or shaker tin on top of the glass and shake.
3. Pour the entire contents into a highball or hurricane glass.
Blend either of these recipes with 3/4 cup of ice and serve in a hurricane glass for a frozen cocktail.